Saturday 12 January 2013

Crochet Complete!!

I can't believe I have finally finished our new baby's blanket :) it has taken me best part of 30 weeks on and off though! It is very simple and very homemade - can see now where I made few mistakes that I wouldn't make second time round but I have thoroughly loved making this blanket and found it so therapeutic!

The blanket has taken pride of place in Baby Edwards crib which is now up along with our new curtains in our bedroom. All bags are packed (except for Aaron's) so we are officially 'ready' for the arrival... Only 6 weeks till due date, I wonder what I can make between now and then?? We do need a mobile to go above the crib so I might check out Pinterest for some inspiration on how to make one myself!

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment