Saturday 4 October 2014

Love the little things....

butwhymummywhy

Here is my first blog for Love The Little Things and I am super excited to share my week with you!

Read


I have such a huge stack of books on my shelves waiting to be read, but the current title on my bedside table is Dr John Andrews' book 2:52 about growing in leadership. I have also dipped in and out of Hello magazine this week to pour over the pages of the marriage of the worlds most eligible batchelor, Mr George Clooney and his bride Amal!

Watched


Friday night is date night in the Edwards household and we decided to watch reruns of Twilight Saga as Dave has yet to see the final instalment and we needed a refresh before watching Breaking Dawn Part 2!

Wore


Unlike the rest of the UK I am actually looking forward to autumn, and so I have been excitedly sporting my scarves again this week. As a complete self confessed scarf addict, I love nothing more than pulling on skinny jeans and boots or leggings and a knitted dress accompanied with some neck warming loveliness in the winter months. This is my newest addition, the swallows scarf from Ella Bella Scarves.

Heard


I love the distinctive voice of Rory James, his melodies are haunting yet uplifting, I highly recommend checking him out on YouTube!

Made


There has been a distinct lack of crafting and cooking this week, but I have made lots of mess with my 4 year old who has rediscovered his love of playdough!




No comments:

Post a Comment