Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy Holidays with Haberman Baby

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas break and were thoroughly spoilt rotten by your loved ones. We had a lovely time spent with both sets of grandparents and the presents came early for Isaac this year in the form of three fabulous AnywayUp cups from Haberman Baby that we were sent to review over the Christmas period.

The three non spill sippy cups we received were:

The Bird Cup for 6 months +



The Cow Cup for 9 months+ 

And the 360 Toddler Cup for 18 months plus.


As we have only really used traditional beakers with lids, I was very excited to use non spill beakers that would save my poor soft furnishings from the drips and leaks! The patented Haberman valve has revolutionised the infant drinking industry and I was very glad to experience it for myself. 


The first thing I was impressed with when these innovative cups arrived was the packaging, as it was super easy to open with a simple popper system that even my five year old could master. Isaac was immediately drawn to the Cow cup as it has a vivid black and white cow print, and he is a massive farm animal fan! That was the first cup he drank from and he got on with it no problems at all. The lid needs to be pushed down quite firmly to ensure it is watertight as I soon discovered one morning when I was half asleep and did not secure the lid properly and was then given an impromptu shower with rice milk!


The second cup we tried was the Bird Cup, which has quickly become Isaac's favourite. I am not sure if this is because the flow may be slightly faster or whether it is just the uber cute blue bird design, but this is the one that he always reaches for. This cup has a screw top lid and once again we have had no leaks whatsoever with this brilliant cup.

The final cup was the 360 Toddler Cup, which has proved a big hit with both my 21 month old and my 5 year old! This cup has an innovative design that enables children to learn to drink from the side of a cup without any spills. It does require the drinker to suck the lip quite accurately but my toddler was drinking from it with no problems at all, and seemed fascinated that he could see the drink coming to his lips but it didn't spill out! I love this cup because it also allows older children to feel 'grown up' whilst giving parents peace of mind that their sofa and carpets aren't going to get stained by blackcurrant juice!


The Haberman Baby AnywayUp Cups have received the prestigious Gold Award from Loved By Children, and I personally cannot recommend them highly enough as they have made meal times and snack times more fun for my children and also enabled me to be a little less paranoid about spillages. Check out the website for more information!

R xx

Disclosure - we were sent these Haberman Baby products for the purpose of this review and all views are our own.



No comments:

Post a Comment