Thursday 18 September 2014

Too excited to sleep! Mummy's, Daddy's and MAD Blog Awards...

So tomorrow I will be attending my first ever MAD Blog Awards and to say I am a tad excited would be an understatement! Having won the tickets to attend only a week or so ago it has been all systems go to organise travel to London and back in a day,  childcare and not to mention the small matter or finding an outfit to wear!

I am thrilled to be able to finally meet some of the fabulous bloggers that I have been following for the last 3 or 4 years, and know that I am going to return home brimming with ideas and inspiration to take my parenting and  lifestyle blog to the next level. Tickets are booked, dress, bag (yes, an actual handbag not a changing bag!) and heels are all carefully laid out to wear and my brand new Samsung Galaxy is charged ready for some serious note taking and networking. I will be hopefully capturing my adventures on instagram too so look out for some pics tomorrow evening!

Right then... off to bed as it's going to be a late finish tomorrow 😉

R

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12890713/?claim=esvgzd2g8qr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment